电焊安全屋 Weld Safe Habitat
Welding Isolation Chamber can isolate and allow hot work to be carried out in a CLEAN, SAFE and HAZARD FREE manner, WITHOUT the need to SHUT-DOWN a platform and to eliminate the need for costly shut-downs.
Automatic Shutdown System.
1. Human factor replaced by automatic system
2. Closes down all electrical and air tools, if one of the following occurs:
-Gas Detection (H2S LEL)
-Loss of Overpressure
-Emergency Isolation Stop
3. LEL Detector was set at 10% LEL
4. H2S Detector was set at 10 ppm
1.To isolate an area and allow hot work to be carried out in a CLEAN, SAFE and HAZARD FREE manner, WITHOUT the need to SHUT-DOWN a platform.
2. To eliminate the need for costly shut-downs.
1. Eliminates the need for shut-downs
2. Isolate the welding area
3. Contains the heat source
4. Provides a positive barrier between welding and flammables
5. Confines sparks & splatter
SPECIFICATION OF WELD SAFE HABITAT
1. Panel standard sizes 1 meter × 1 meter or 2 meter × 1 meter
2. Panel is constructed from lightweight-flame retardant-fiber glass based material,
3. Industrial type zip fasteners (c/w toggles both inside & outside) and an integrated
4. Velcro sealing strips attached to each panel
5. Two (2) off sleeve type penetration panels; 2 meters × 1 meter emergency rip and run panel
6. Additional penetration panels are supplied upon request
7. Manometer to show positive pressure reading 20 - 60 Pascal
8. Zone-1 Explosion proof electric blowers; capable of inflating the habitat and maintaining a positive pressure and sufficient volume of air
9. Two (2) door air-lock system; to minimize air loss during entry and exit
10. Spare additional panels are supplied with each habitat
11. Repair kit for minor tears and abrasions supplied